[Coin-discuss] Rendering and Memory Access Problem with SoXt

Daniela Wellein daniela.wellein at iccas.de
Fri Jun 15 10:15:19 EDT 2007

Hello,

I just started using Coin3d and I am facing a strange problem. If I run
the open inventor example program "Hello, Cone" I only see a few colored
pixels in a corner of the rendered area. When I write the scene graph as
an iv-file and watch it with ivwiev everything is ok. I also get a
memory access error (Speicherzugriffsfehler on my german machine) when I
try to render the scene in any SoXtViewer.
my system: I am using openSuse10.2 x86_64 and gcc 4.1.2 and the most
recent SoXt- and Coin-versions.

thank you
Daniela