[Coin-discuss] Mistaken infeasibility when using reduce-and-split cut generator

Esben Mose Hansen esben at ange.dk
Mon Jun 4 14:03:52 EDT 2007

On Monday 04 June 2007 19:33:46 fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu wrote:
> Esben:
>
> Do you have an up-to-date copy of Cbc/trunk? For me, both
>
> cbc mistaken_infeasibility_447.mps -solve
> cbc mistaken_infeasibility_447.mps -reduce root -solve
>
> give the correct answer.

Certanily, in software anything is possible. I pulled both versions directly
from svn right before posting, but human errors might have occured --- having
3 versions of the same library does occasionally confuse me. Unfortunately, I
might not be able to test the code again before the day after tomorrow

Does devel give you the right answer as well? How about with  -reduce on?

> In the future, please post cbc related question
> to the cbc mailing list cbc at list.coin-or.org.

A (very!) new mailing list :) I have subscribed, and will move the followups
to this new list.

--
kind regards, Esben

believed to be clean.