[Coin-discuss] OSI build in MSDEV 2005

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 11 16:55:51 EST 2007

If you
  svn co https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Cbc/stable/1.1 coin-Cbc
then
  Cbc solution file is coin-Cbc\MSVisualStudio\v7\Cbc\Cbc.sln
  Osi project file is coin-Cbc\MSVisualStudio\v7\Osi\libOsi\libOsi.vcproj

  Clp solution file is coin-Cbc\MSVisualStudio\v7\Clp\Clp.sln
  Osi solution file is coin-Cbc\MSVisualStudio\v7\Osi\Osi.sln

Previously I wrote "There is a solution file for Clp which uses the Osi
project file."
This was wrong.
I should have said "There is a solution file for Cbc which uses the Osi
project file.."
Sorry about any confusion this may have caused.

JP

             "Jun Zhang"
             <zhangj71 at gmail.c
             Sent by:                  "Discussions about open source
             coin-discuss-boun         software for Operations Research"
             ces at list.coin-or.         <coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>
             org                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/11/2007 04:23          Re: [Coin-discuss] OSI build in
             PM                        MSDEV 2005

              Please respond
             about open source
               software for
                Operations
                 Research
             <coin-discuss at lis
              t.coin-or.org>

I cannot find the Osi project file either. where is it? I cannot find CLP
solution file in the Osi download folder.

Jack