[Coin-discuss] OSI build in MSDEV 2005

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 11 16:00:51 EST 2007

I think you are correct that there is not a solution file for building Osi,
but there is a project file.
There is a solution file for Clp which uses the Osi project file.

You can not really use Osi without a solver, so I'm not sure what an Osi
solution file would contain.

JP

             "Jun Zhang"
             <zhangj71 at gmail.c
             Sent by:                  coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org
             coin-discuss-boun                                          cc
             ces at list.coin-or.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       [Coin-discuss] OSI build in MSDEV
                                       2005
             01/11/2007 03:40
             PM

              Please respond
             about open source
               software for
                Operations
                 Research
             <coin-discuss at lis
              t.coin-or.org>

Hi,

I download osi 0.95 from svn today but could not find msdev 2005 solution
file. There appears to be CLP folder but again no solution file.

Is this project built in MSDEV 2005? if os, whre can I find the solution
file?.

Thanks,

list