[Coin-discuss] ICCOPT'07? Looking for COIN-OR booth help.

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 2 09:18:23 EST 2007

Brian:

Thanks for the note.  We're trying to decide if there's sufficient
COIN-OR-ers attending with interest to take the ICCOPT organizers up on
their donated booth space -- hence the mass blast to coin-announce.

Bob Fourer's attending ICCOPT (I'm not) and is willing to organize.  By
way of cc' I'll pass your interest to him for follow up.

I haven't heard of anyone putting together a "mini-symposium" on COIN-OR
in general or any of the sub-project -- but there's still plenty of time
if someone wants would like to & is willing to take the initiative.  The
deadline is Mar 30th, http://iccopt-mopta.mcmaster.ca/dates.htm.   We have
generic COIN-OR talks available for re-use & evangelism, too.

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

Program Chair, http://www.informs.org/Conf/PuertoRico07

Brian Borchers <borchers at nmt.edu>
12/29/2006 02:29 PM

Robin Lougee-Heimer/Watson/IBM at IBMUS, coin-announce at list.coin-or.org
cc
deza at mcmaster.ca
Subject
Re: [Coin-announce] Going to ICCOPT'07? Looking for COIN-OR booth  help.

I'll be attending the meeting.  I'd be happy to sit at the booth for a
while.
Are we organizing any COIN sessions at the conference.