[Coin-discuss] svn post-commit hook

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Sat Feb 10 18:46:59 EST 2007

Hi,

I personally think that yet another set of mailing lists has somewhat of
killing flies with machine guns.  My understanding is that the RSS feeds
are made for exactly that purpose.

I use the Thunderbird email client, and the changes arrive there just like
emails...

Not that my opinion really matters, I just think we shouldn't reinvent the
wheel...

Andreas