[Coin-discuss] svn post-commit hook

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Sat Feb 10 00:02:04 EST 2007

That sounds fine to me.

I guess the only hard part is how to manage the email subscriptions. You
don't want to have to do that manually.

Bill's note about having an additional mailing list for each project
(just for the svn notices) is probably the easiest way.

Ted: RSS feed is a nice idea too -- although, I'd personally prefer email.

Matt