[Coin-discuss] OsiClpSolverInterface message handler

Anderson, Mike mike.anderson at amd.com
Fri Feb 2 13:57:46 EST 2007

I created a custom message handler for my OsiClpSolverInterface solver.
However, the values for the model are not changing during each
successive call to the message handler.  Looking at the initialSolve
method, a new local copy of the ClpSimplex model is created and then
passed back to the OsiClpSolverInterface's model after the solution is
complete.  So how can I print out messages related to the
OsiClpSolverInterface's model?

Regards,

Mike