[Coin-discuss] Miscellaneous

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Tue Dec 18 11:08:44 EST 2007

Matt,

Thanks for taking care of the server stuff. The site seems a little more
"spritely" this morning :). When you have some bandwidth to do some more
general COIN maintenance stuff, let me know. There's still a list
outstanding :).

By the way, I was talking to Andrea Lodi and he asked me to ping you
about a request he sent you to write an article for Optima about
benchmarking MIP solvers. Do you remember? Or did you misplace it? He is
anxious to get an answer. I can forward you the request (he sent it on
to me) if you want. In any case, getting back to him soon would be good
:). Any big plans for Christmas? Going to Ithaca?

Happy holidays,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs