[Coin-discuss] euro 2007

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 9 16:43:26 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Just to let you know, there will be 2 sessions about COIN-OR in the software
track of euro 2007. So if you go to the conference, just drop by :-).

A couple of related info:

1) I'm thinking about begging the organizers for booth space where we could
   put up a poster and talk to people who walk by and are interested. However,
   if we have a booth there should better be somebody in the booth, at least
   most of the time. So I'm looking for volunteers who are willing to spend
   some time there. Please email me if you go to Prague and volunteer.
2) There will be an official users group meeting. hopefully details about its
   time and place will get into the program, but I'll post it here when I know
   it...
3) there will be an unofficial users group meeting somewhere in a good pub :-)
   (the beer in Prague is supposed to be great). Any suggestions where?
   Details will also be posted here.

Thanks,
--Laci