[Coin-discuss] Ampl to OSI

Kendall Bailey krbailey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 20:24:27 EDT 2007

I wrote an AMPL driver for Osi some time ago.  I haven't compiled with
the latest COIN code for a while.  I did get it cleared for inclusion
in COIN if there's any interest in it.  I use a simple makefile on
Linux, but don't have a simple way to build on Windows although I have
tested on Windows.  Let me know if you want a copy of the source.

Kendall