[Coin-discuss] AIX Ampl->nl->Linux->cbc->sol->AIX Ampl not working

Derek Jones scunacc at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 16:10:41 EDT 2006

Dear Andreas,

Thanks for the suggestion. I added that in and reran.

I got an ascii file, and, yes, a .sol file on AIX.

I copied the ASCII .nl file over to Linux, same problem.

:-(

I should note that the writesol.c funcs were writing in ASCII before.
I'd already followed that through code tracing it.

But, yes, before ampl was indeed writing a binary .nl file.

However, doing the ASCII one didn't seem to make a difference sad to say.

Kind regards

Derek.