[Coin-discuss] AC_COIN_HAS_USER_LIBRARY

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Fri Sep 22 13:33:18 EDT 2006

Hi Lee

Actually, the idea is to specify -lpthread in the configure command line
argument for the cplex library, e.g.

configure [...]  --with-cplex-lib='-L/usr/local/wherever -lcplex -lpthread'

The documentation is probably not very clear, those user libraries
--with-xxx-lib flags are meant to be given ALL link flags for that
particular library, including additional libraries.

Does that fix your problem, so that no modification of the m4 macro is
necessary anymore?

Andreas