[Coin-discuss] license issues

Robert Fourer 4er at iems.northwestern.edu
Wed Sep 20 14:31:52 EDT 2006

Someone (Matt?) pointed out to me once that the license text in the AMPL-Solver
Library source files is a Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer, for
which a template is listed at www.opensource.org/licenses/historical.php.  I
notice that this listing now also includes the line:  "This License has been
voluntarily deprecated by its author."  Could it be that this license form is
older than the Open Source Initiative?

-- Bob