[Coin-discuss] SYMPHONY AMPL ERROR

Cezik, Tolga mehmetc at amazon.com
Wed May 31 21:35:54 EDT 2006

Hi,

I tried to get around the AMPL problem mentioned in my previous email (below) by re-compiling SYMPHONY. However, now I am getting the following errors:

---------------------------
Compiling main.c

Linking symphony ...
/home/mehmetc/COIN/lib/libClp.so: undefined reference to `VOL_problem::solve(VOL_user_hooks&, bool)'
/home/mehmetc/COIN/lib/libClp.so: undefined reference to `VOL_problem::VOL_problem()'
/home/mehmetc/COIN/lib/libClp.so: undefined reference to `VOL_problem::~VOL_problem()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make_real[1]: *** [/home/mehmetc/COIN/SYMPHONY/bin/LINUX/OSI_CLP/symphony] Error 1
make_real: *** [all] Error 2

Could you offer any help please? I got all available COIN packages working except the one I really need, i.e SYMPHONY :-))

Thank you,

M. T. Cezik