[Coin-discuss] CBC column names

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Fri May 26 03:13:10 EDT 2006

Matt,

Clp drops names as it is a tiny bit faster working without names.  Try
taking out code #ifdef CBC_USE_CLP ... #endif about line 700 of
CbcModel.cpp.  If that does what you want then I can make it an option.

John

Matthew Galati <magh at lehigh.edu>
Sent by: coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
05/26/2006 01:04 AM
Please respond to
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research
<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>

Discussions about open source software for Operations Research
<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>
cc

Subject
[Coin-discuss] CBC column names

I tried dumping the column names using OsiClp's getColName (at an
intermediate step in CGL) , but CBC seems to have changed my column name
to C0000000, etc. I tried the parameter "keepNames on", but same thing.
Is it possible to keep my column names around?

Thanks,
Matt