[Coin-discuss] exception specifications

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Sun May 21 14:13:07 EDT 2006

Other warnings that keep popping up in VS.net2003:

c:\cygwin\home\magala\COIN\Coin\include\CoinHelperFunctions.hpp(690) : warning C4267: 'argument' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data

c:\cygwin\home\magala\COIN\Coin\include\CoinSort.hpp(404) : warning C4267: 'initializing' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'const int', possible loss of data
        c:\cygwin\home\magala\COIN\Coin\include\CoinPackedVector.hpp(229) : see reference to function template instantiation 'void CoinSort_3<int,int,double,CoinFirstLess_3<S,T,U>>(S *,S *,T *,U *,const CoinCompare3 &)' being compiled
        with
        [
            S=int,
            T=int,
            U=double,
            CoinCompare3=CoinFirstLess_3<int,int,double>
        ]

 Matt