[Coin-discuss] Compilation error

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Thu Mar 30 17:08:41 EST 2006

For a while, I was making sure COIN continued to compile with gcc 2.95,
but I finally gave up on it. The last time I tried to build COIN with
gcc 2.95 (a few weeks ago), it failed for me also (though with a
different error). Sorry for the bad news...I think it should be possible
to use a more recent version of gcc under Redhat 7.2, though. If you get
the source, compile it, and install it in /usr/local, it should work fine.

Cheers,

Ted