[Coin-discuss] COIN_USE_XXX and Cgl unitTest

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Tue Mar 28 11:57:46 EST 2006

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Francois Margot wrote:

> I am trying to compile and run unitTest in COIN/Cgl. At first sight,
> everything is fine and the output of the run is:
>
> All tests completed successfully
>
> However, it turns out that none of the compilation flags
>
> COIN_USE_OSL
> COIN_USE_XPR
> COIN_USE_CLP
>
> are defined when compiling Coin/Cgl/unitTest, making unitTest a program
> simply printing the above line. What should be done to fix this?

How about having the unit test throw a preprocessor #error if no
COIN_USE_XXX is defined?

The unit test source would have to be updated to test for additional
COIN_USE_XXX macros as solvers are added, unless somebody can think of
something more clever.

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs