[Coin-discuss] Finding libs at run time and Cbc/Dylp

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Mon Mar 27 11:36:29 EST 2006

Francois, Laci,

	Dang!  I tried really hard not to let that creep in.  I've backed it
out.

	Also, it turns out that the CBC_ONLY_CLP build option causes problems
for some folks, so expect some changes later today or tomorrow to remove it.  I
want to run one last build cycle before committing.

	With respect to finding libs:  I also noticed this.  The problem lies in
a change to Makefile.Linux.  Used to be that SHLINKPREFIX was defined
unconditionally in Makefile.Linux.  Now it's guarded and only defined if LibType
is shared.  But the various Test makefiles (Cbc/Test, Osi/Test, at least) do not
define LibType.  Change is between Makefile.Linux 1.19 and 1.20.  Didn't revert
it because I wasn't sure where makefile revisions were headed --- it was in the
middle of active Makefile changes.  (Laci, check your email for Mar.  10.
heading `Makefile problem, Makefile.Linux'.  Might have gotten lost somewhere.)

							Lou