[Coin-discuss] C# interface to OSI (CLP)

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Sat Mar 18 12:23:20 EST 2006

Hi Jan-Willem,

Another option is never to return a bool, always return an int instead (0 for
false, 1 for true). Only the method definitions need to be changed, not the
code, since int can be auto-converted to bool. The libraries probably would
not suffer an enormous performance loss :-).

Could you try to modify a virtual bool method to be an int and see whether it
works? If so we can do the change everywhere. I guess Windows is an important
enough platform to try to work around compiler quirks...

--Laci