[Coin-discuss] Getting node info

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 27 17:16:25 EDT 2006

Sure. The BCP_lp_user class, from which you derive your XX_lp class has the
methods:

    /// Return what is the best known upper bound (might be DBL_MAX)
    double upper_bound() const;
    /// Return the phase the algorithm is in
    int current_phase() const;
    /// Return the level of the search tree node being processed
    int current_level() const;
    /// Return the internal index of the search tree node being processed
    int current_index() const;
    /// Return the iteration count within the search tree node being processed
    int current_iteration() const;

Let me know if you need any other info exported.

--Laci