[Coin-discuss] share a room for ISMP in Rio?

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 16 11:34:53 EDT 2006

>Sorry for the off-topic post.  I will be presenting a "state of
>COIN-OR" talk at ISMP, so perhaps it's not completely off-topic.

Brady:

This is great - I hadn't known you'd decided to make this presentation.
Thank you!

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

Brady Hunsaker <hunsaker at engr.pitt.edu>
Sent by: coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
06/16/2006 10:56 AM
Please respond to
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research
<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>

coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
[Coin-discuss] share a room for ISMP in Rio?

I'm looking for a male roommate at ISMP.  Unfortunately no one else in
my department is attending.  If anyone is planning to attend and is
interested in sharing a room, please email me.  Thanks,

Brady

p.s.  Sorry for the off-topic post.  I will be presenting a "state of
COIN-OR" talk at ISMP, so perhaps it's not completely off-topic.

--
Brady Hunsaker
Assistant Professor