[Coin-discuss] Still installation problems

WoelliUSM at aol.com WoelliUSM at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 11:48:11 EDT 2006

Dear Lou,

thank you for your help. Unfortunately I still got problems with the
installation of COIN. I downloaded "CoinAll_2006Jul12" and started cygwin (I
switched to it). The configuration was not a problem. The needed packages "CBC",
"CLP" and "OSI" were configured successfully. Then I typed "test" and I go  the
message:

make[1]: Entering directory  '/cygdrive/c/COIN/CoinAll_2006Jul12/clp/src'
.deps/CbcorClpParam.Po:1: ***multiple target patterns. Stop.
make[1]:Leaving directory  '/cygdrive/c/COIN/CoinAll_2006Jul12/clp/src'
make: ***[all-recursive]Error 1

What do I have to do?

Different question: Do I need the third party applications "ASL", "HSL"  etc.
if I just want to work with Cbc and Clp?

Thank you in advance!

Greetings,

Christian