[Coin-discuss] Problem with MSVisual Studio2005 Express

Hacène Ouzia h.ouzia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 06:37:54 EDT 2006

Dear JP,

You answered completley my question, thank you very much.

The new problem I have now is the following : My code works fine with
Eclipse and Cygwin but it's not the case with MSVisual 2005 Express. It
seems that I can't (with MSVS) use thing like :

int myFunction(const unsigned int nbrCols,....){
	CoinPackedVector cols[nbrCols];
}

I received the following messages for each function like myFunction :

error C2133: 'nbrCols' : unknown size
error C2057: expected constant expression
error C2466: cannot allocate an array of constant size 0

Technically, It's not possible for me to know in advance the value of
nbrCols.

So,Is it a setting problem ?

Cheers,
Hacène