[Coin-discuss] Controlling printing for CbcStrategyDefault

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Sat Jul 8 06:42:11 EDT 2006

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006, Kish Shen wrote:

> A related question I have had is: do the various COIN components have
> version numbers? It would be nice to be able to refer to a version
> number for say Clp or Cbc.

At the moment, there isn't really an official release policy for COIN-OR
components, although that should be happening very soon now.  Meanwhile,
there is only the HEAD of the trunk for the latest production version, and
occasional branhces and tags at the developer's discretion.

Meanwhile, the most precise way to refer to a version you are using is by
the Subversion revision number.