[Coin-discuss] Re: Coin-discuss Digest, Vol 15, Issue 18

WoelliUSM at aol.com WoelliUSM at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 12:52:42 EST 2006

First of all, thank you for all the help! I really won't know what to do
without.

Second of all, I solved almost all of my problems by removing everything  out
of the coin project that I don't need. Everything runs fine now, except the
"marshalling
boolean return values from unmanaged virtual functions" that  occur but don't
disturb. C++.NET is extremly important for my work. A step back  to VS 6
would have been some kind of catastrophy...

I also started working on translating model equations like "sum c + x" etc.
with FLOPC++. As being used to work with GAMS or AMPL, FLOPC++ looks very
familiar.

Once again, thanks for all the help!

Greetings from Cologne,

Christian Woellenstein