[Coin-discuss] any COIN-with-windows users here? I'm looking for help with Borland BuilderX

William K. Mennell wmennell at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:56:20 EST 2006

Hello all,
I know that COIN and open-soure in general is not usually a windows thing - and I apologize that I'm not too interested in Linux - but I am looking for help using any of the COIN packages with Borland BuilderX.  I am a committed Borland C++ Builder user and found a post from a member here saying he successfully uses BuilderX to compile COIN projects.  I don't need help programming with BCP or any of the other tools so much as I just need help getting started: how do I compile a basic example project using BuilderX? - things along that level.

Anyway, I apologize again for wanting to use the software not as primarily intended.  However, with a little help, perhaps I can learn enough and then post some basic tutorials for BuilderX for others 'with my affliction'.  I appreciate any help and any referrals to other sites that I have not found.
Thanks!
William Mennell