[Coin-discuss] Thank you... (and a new, real coin question)

WoelliUSM at aol.com WoelliUSM at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 07:51:23 EST 2006

...for all the help!

In the future, I'll skip the double postings!

This question is a "real" Coin-Question:

I want to work with FlopC++ because I am used to work with GAMS and AMPL,
but I am also very interested in learning how to translate models into code,
that Coin understands. For example, I'd like to know the model behind
"soduko.cpp". The problem is, that the Coin-Documentation is more for  experienced
users. In that case, I am a real starter. So If you know something  about a
tutorial for beginners, starting about at Adam and Eve, please letme  know.

Thanks again,

Christian