[Coin-discuss] Link to FlopC++ documentation on COIN-Website

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Wed Feb 22 14:29:03 EST 2006

Christian,

	You write

> I can't find a documentation to flopc++ although there is a link on the coin
> website. The link leads to nowhere. Does someone know the answer?

	Well, I sorta know the answer --- it's a boilerplate link to the
documentation page. I'm not a FlopC++ user, but I can offer two bits of advice
that might help.

  * There's a FlopC++ home page, http://www.mat.ua.pt/thh/flopc/, which looks
    like it has a bunch of examples of GAMS -> FlopC++ translations.

  * The FlopC++ distribution has a Doxyfile (info used by doxygen to generate
    documentation). Running `make doc' should get you a directory (Doc/html)
    filled with whatever embedded documentation exists in the code. Trying
    it here, the makefile is misconfigured, but if you cd into the FlopC++
    top-level directory and type `doxygen', it works fine. The documentation
    ends up in doc/html. Looks pretty sparse, at a glance.

Hope some of this is useful.

						Lou