[Coin-discuss] P.P.S.

Hongxia Zhao zhongxia at eng.buffalo.edu
Mon Feb 20 10:31:47 EST 2006

Thanks, Gabrielle.

Finally, I got it running. The mistake I made is that I did not enable
run-time type info for all the static libraries before. So I still got the
same error message. As for cbcSamplesSample2, I did not add osicbcLib to
the solution. It works just fine.

Thanks again for all the helpful information.
Christy