[Coin-discuss] FlopC++ with Visual C++.NET

Tim Hultberg Tim.Hultberg at eumetsat.int
Fri Feb 10 04:40:20 EST 2006

I do not have access to Visual C++.NET so it is hard for me to ensure
that FlopcC++ compile on that platform. I have however over the time
made several changes to make it more compatible with Visual C++
following suggestion which have been sent to me. A few of the
suggestions are not implemented yet, but documented on the new FLOPC++
homepage http://projects.coin-or.org/FlopC++

Allthough, it is likely that I will not be able to solve the problem, I
would still be interested to hear what the error is and especially how
to solve it, if you find out.

There is a flopc++ mailing list available:

To join the FLOPC++ mailing list, register at

To send a mail to the list use flopcpp at list.coin-or.org

Best regards, Tim Hultberg