[Coin-discuss] FlopC++ with Visual C++.NET

Jan-Willem Goossens j.goossens at t75.nl
Thu Feb 9 03:11:33 EST 2006

Hi,

Yes, I got it running under MS Visual Studio .NET 2003. This was already a
few months ago. To be sure, I did a diff of my flopc++ code against the
original code, and found quite a few code changes, mostly to make it more
MS C++ friendly (if I remember correctly..)

What's your compiler problem?

Jan-Willem

Apparently, you