[Coin-discuss] I'm looking for a lawyer with expertise (or interest) in open-source to help the Foundation. Any suggestions?

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 12 11:47:13 EST 2006

If anyone knows of any lawyers (law professors?) with expertise or
interest in open-source, I'd appreciate a pointer.

I'm looking for someone to help the COIN-OR Board with various legal
questions.  As a non-profit educational organization, the Foundation
doesn't have a lot of money to spend on lawyers, so pro-bono or low cost
would be ideal.

thanks in advance,
Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

Program Chair, http://www.informs.org/Conf/PuertoRico07