[Coin-discuss] new build multiple projects

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Fri Aug 11 12:07:14 EDT 2006

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006, Matthew Galati wrote:

> With the new build system, (v=version):
> if I download project X, I get dependent projects Av1 , Bv1, Cv1,
> if I download project Y, I get dependent projects Av2 , Dv1, Ev1.

With the gnu linker I think that you can do something like this:
combine X with Av1 into a thing that does not export symbols from Av1;
compine Y with Av2 into a thing that does not export symbols from Av2; and
combine the above things with Bv1, Cv1, Dv1, Ev1 and your other object
code into something that runs.

--
Mike   hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"it stands to reason that they weren't always called the ancients."