[Coin-discuss] Compilation issues for IPOPT

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu Aug 10 20:50:43 EDT 2006

Hi Mikhail,

The DFO project is still using the old (Fortran) version of Ipopt, and it
not yet compatible with the current C++ version.

Further, the incompatibility regarding BLAS and LAPACK might be that the
libraries in /usr/lib are 32bit libraries, but you are trying to build a
64bit executable?

It is probably best if you correspond with the author of the DFO code,
Katya Scheinberg, directly - I copied her on my reply.

I hope this helps,

Andreas