[Coin-discuss] reports of web page rendering problems

Brady Hunsaker hunsaker at engr.pitt.edu
Tue Apr 25 09:45:37 EDT 2006

There have been several reports over the last few months of the COIN-OR
web pages appearing poorly, such as with overlapping text.

I'm going to try to correct this issue, and I'd like to hear from anyone
who has experienced problems (and has not already let me know about them).

If the COIN-OR website has appeared badly in any way, then please send
me an email.  Indicate which browser and platform you are using and
describe whether the problem is consistent/reproducible or not.

Other comments about the website are always welcome, though my immediate
goal is to diagnose and correct these display issues.

Thanks!
Brady

--
Brady Hunsaker