[Coin-discuss] Re: initialSolve

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 20 04:54:55 EDT 2006

Anureet,

LI is now accepted by Coin.  Integer solution of 56155 (minimization)
correct?

John Forrest

             Anureet Saxena
             <anureet at yahoo.co
             Sent by:                  coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org
             coin-discuss-boun                                          cc
             ces at list.coin-or.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       [Coin-discuss] Re: initialSolve

             04/19/06 01:42 PM

             Please respond to
             Discussions about
                open source
               software for
                Operations
                 Research
             <coin-discuss at lis
              t.coin-or.org>

dear sir,

Thank you very much for your reply. I would have never figured out this
issue myself, so thanks again.

It would be very nice if we can adapt this feature as part of COIN.

regards,
anureet

Message: 1