[Coin-discuss] Compilation error

Brady Hunsaker hunsaker at engr.pitt.edu
Thu Apr 13 22:17:21 EDT 2006

The error below in the unit test for OsiGlpk is a (recently) known
error.  This report is extra motivation for me to do something about it.

The problem is that GLPK fails to resolve after removing a constraint.
So it's not really the interface so much as a fundamental capability of
GLPK.  I need to determine whether it's better to create a workaround in
the interface or try to change GLPK upstream so that it can handle the
situation.  It's possible that a little more investigating will reveal
something else, though.

It's on my to-do list.  We don't have a bug-tracking system up for OSI
yet, do we?

Brady