[Coin-discuss] CglProbing.cpp

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 6 05:26:45 EDT 2006

Gabrielle,

I found an error in CglProbing::analyze on some problems and switched it
off until I can debug.  return true should not have given an internal
compilation error!  I will put an ifdef round code for now.

John Forrest

             "Gabrielle  A.
             Grün"
             <grun at cs.sfu.ca>                                           To
             Sent by:                  coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org
             coin-discuss-boun                                          cc
             ces at list.coin-or.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       [Coin-discuss] CglProbing.cpp

             04/05/06 08:04 PM

             Please respond to
             Discussions about
                open source
               software for
                Operations
                 Research
             <coin-discuss at lis
              t.coin-or.org>

Hi All,

CglProbing.cpp was changed a few days ago. “  return true;” has been added
in front of all the rest of the code in the  function analyze at line 1165
resulting in an internal compiler error, is this line to be commented out
or
is  analyze to be redundant? Thanks.

Gabrielle A. Grün, Ph.D. Student
School of Computing Science