[Coin-discuss] Problem in Osi/Clp...

Francois Margot fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Apr 1 12:24:41 EST 2006

> I have found another little mistake. In the method "writeLp()", even if you
> have a minization problem, it is always written in the file "Minimization"
> instead of "Maximization (you can check it by opening after running my
> program the two files : minimizationProblem.lp and maximizationProblem.lp.

This is not a bug. See the Doxygen documentation of
CoinLpIO::setLpDataWithoutRowAndColNames() and
OsiSolverInterface::writeLp().

The only bug that I know of is that if the objective function has
a non zero constant term, it might be missing
in the written Lp file. I could not find the equivalent
of objectiveOffset in the class OsiSolverInterface.

Francois