[Coin-discuss] frontend to OR-algorithms

Raphael Langerhorst raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at
Thu Sep 29 15:28:46 EDT 2005

On Friday 23 September 2005 21:30, Robin Lougee-Heimer wrote:
> Raphael,
>
> I'm sorry to hear the proposal was rejected.  To the best of my
> knowledge, no one involved  with COIN-OR  has rejected the
> proposal, so I'm deducing that the funding/support for the project
> you were pursuing did not come through (?).
>
> Robin

Hi Robin & all,

yes, correct, the project was rejected by my university. I would have
enjoyed working on this with you (and my math's professer would have
enjoyed THAT as well... a lot). Sure... I could work on it anyway,
but I'm very limited with available time.

Best Regards,
Raphael

--
Raphael Langerhorst