[Coin-discuss] How to solve the build errors in MS Visual C++?

Tony Wu tony.wu.llnl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:53:13 EST 2005

Hi,
 In the MS Visual C++, I set up a project with the source file
COIN\Clp\Samples\minimum.cpp
 On the tools\options dialog window of MS Visual C++,
At the Projects -> VC++ Directories : Include files, I added the following
folders:
 COIN\Osi\include COIN\Clp\include COIN\Coin\include
 COIN\Cgl\include
 At the Projects -> VC++ Directories : Sources files, I added the following
folders:
COIN\Osi COIN\Clp COIN\Coin
COIN\Cgl
 When I try to build the project, it reports:
TestCLP5 error LNK2020: unresolved token (0A00000A) ClpSimplex.__dtor
TestCLP5 fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
 Does anybody have suggetions on solving this problem?
 Thanks in advance!
Tony