[Coin-discuss] Problem with coinUnitTest in Visual Studio

Hans Bieshaar Hans at bieshaar.org
Thu May 26 11:48:14 EDT 2005

Hi JP

You wrote:

>I believe you are getting this error message because your working directory

>is not correct.

>The working directory should be ..\..\coin

Thank for the reaction, but the error is probably part of the test. The
output of the debug build also gives the error, but finishes normally.
Output of debug build:

Testing CoinModel

Coin0001I At line 29 NAME          EXAMPLE

Coin0001I At line 30 ROWS

Coin0001I At line 37 COLUMNS

Coin0001I At line 55 RHS

Coin0001I At line 61 RANGES

Coin0001I At line 64 BOUNDS

Coin0001I At line 70 ENDATA

Coin0002I Problem EXAMPLE has 5 rows, 8 columns and 14 elements

Coin6001E Unable to open mps input file ..\Mps\Netlib\exmip1.mps

Testing CoinError

Testing CoinShallowPackedVector

Testing CoinPackedVector

Testing CoinIndexedVector

Testing CoinPackedMatrix

Testing CoinDenseVector

Testing CoinMpsIO

Coin0001I At line 29 NAME          EXAMPLE

Coin0001I At line 30 ROWS

Coin0001I At line 37 COLUMNS

Coin0001I At line 55 RHS

Coin0001I At line 61 RANGES

Coin0001I At line 64 BOUNDS

Coin0001I At line 70 ENDATA

Coin0002I Problem EXAMPLE has 5 rows, 8 columns and 14 elements

EOF on file ../../mps/sample\exmip1.mps

Coin0001I At line 1 NAME          EXAMPLE

Coin0001I At line 2 ROWS

Coin0001I At line 9 COLUMNS

Coin0001I At line 21 RHS

Coin0001I At line 25 RANGES

Coin0001I At line 27 BOUNDS

Coin0001I At line 35 ENDATA

Coin0002I Problem EXAMPLE has 5 rows, 8 columns and 14 elements

All tests completed successfully

Press any key to continue

In both cases I call the program with the parameters:
-mpsDir=../../mps/sample -testModel=exmip1.mps

When I change the –mpsDir parameter to something else I get a failed
assertion elsewhere.

      Kind regards

      Hans