[Coin-discuss] Problems compiling CoinLib under VC++ 6

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Fri May 20 13:13:32 EDT 2005

Hi Paolo,

This is a bug in MSVC++ 6. It considers it a syntax error if you use the same
variable name to define variables in two independent basic block (something
enclosed in {}). Anyway, I changed the code to work around it by moving the
definition of iColumn to the beginning of the function. The change is
committed.

--Laci