[Coin-discuss] (no subject)

Spencer Fung sklfung at cse.cuhk.edu.hk
Sun Mar 20 12:12:03 EST 2005

Hello,

I am going to implement a program which needs to add and delete constraints
(rows) dynamically. It is easy to add a constraint by invoking the addRows()
member function of OsiCpxSolverInterface. However, I don't know exactly how
to remove a constraint. The only method to remove constraint through the
OsiCpxSolverInterface is to call the deleteRows(int num, int *rowIndices)
function, but the problem is that how to know the exact row index is, since
the order of rows may be vary after several add and delete operation. And
also, how to get the row index of the newly added row?

Thanks.

Spencer