[Coin-discuss] CglProbing crashes

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 2 16:22:41 EST 2005

The valgrind output looks suspicious.  It looks exactly as I would expect
it to look IF the CglProbing.hpp file in COIN/include was as two weeks ago
and the CglProbing.hpp file in COIN/Cgl/include was as of now.

Could you check that the two files match?

John Forrest

Ted Ralphs <tkralphs at lehigh.edu>
Sent by: coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
03/02/2005 03:49 PM
Please respond to
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research

Discussions about open source software for Operations Research
<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>
cc

Subject
[Coin-discuss] CglProbing crashes

The current version of CglProbing crashes when I call it from within
SYMPHONY. The version of Cgl from two weeks ago, checked out with

cvs update -D "14 days ago"

is fine. It looks like John is the one who checked in the current
version. There are too many differences in CglProbing.cpp between
version 1.33 and 1.35 to discern exactly what is going on, but I've
attached the valgrind output. The crash occurs in the constructor and
after looking at valgrind and running it under a debugger, I can't
really tell what's going on. John, any ideas?

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs