[Coin-discuss] Re: PROJECT PROPOSAL: graphical user interface for some COIN packages

Leo Lopes leo at sie.arizona.edu
Thu Jun 23 15:41:15 EDT 2005

Interesting comment. How about something totally new (AFAIK):  a 3d
table manager. For example: say that you want to handle the shipments of
serveral product types between suppliers and retailers. Instead of
putting the information in a collection of tables, as is done now, you
could create a GUI that handles the information in 3D, and allows easy
access to aggregations accross any combination of dimensions.

Leonardo B. Lopes                                    leo at sie.arizona.edu
Assistant Professor                                        (520)621-2342
SIE - University of Arizona  http://www.sie.arizona.edu/faculty/leolopes