[Coin-discuss] BAC and parameters setting

Hung Nguyen Hung.Nguyen at lip6.fr
Thu Jun 16 11:28:34 EDT 2005

Hello,
I do a similar program to BAC and I wish to be able to read data from
a specific file. I modify the readInput procedure in BB_tm as follows:
BB_tm::readInput(char *data_file_name)
as I've seen that this argument (the file name) is not used in this
procedure in the original BAC.
But I realize that BCP still tries to read parameters in the data file.
Thus I have two questions :
1.  while there is no line in the code that concerns the argument, why
this one is however taken into account ?
2.  How can I do if I would like now read parameters values from a file
? (that means I would like to call my program as follows:
my_program data_file parameters_file )
Thankyou in advance for your helps !
Best regards,
Viet