[Coin-discuss] Cbc - getting leaves values

Emilia Tantar emilia_tantar at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 11:29:39 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I need help with the following problem: for the
algorithm that I am trying to develop for
multi-criteria problems using linear models I need all
the leaves of the Cbc tree to be processed by an
auxiliary function that I have.

How can I get the needed informations(I need the value
for the objective function and the values for the
variables, for knowing which is the solution for each
leave).

Thank you in advance for your help!

Sincerely yours,
Emilia Tantar